Monday, January 21, 2013

A Big Project...

still in the works.

You might notice a new link - at the top of my Links list in the sidebar.

This has been a major undertaking with a very steep learning curve!  I started at 9 a.m. and it's now 2:48 p.m.  I've only taken a 45 minute break for lunch.  I'm done for today.

There is still much more that I want to do with the site and over the next few days I hope to add more...including pictures, and change the contact page with a contact form that uses my site email.  It'll all get done.

Just not now.  Not after a grueling 4+ hours.

2 comments:

Bernard said...

Very professional Deb. :)
How about -
"I can install and service humidity control systems in any piano, upright or grand, to protect your investment.."
.....from mouse urine!
Ok.ok....I'm taking the piss!
(as we say on this side of the pond) in jest. :)
Good luck to you.....B

deb said...

This has been unnecessarily mentally draining! The web builder is supposed to be rather user friendly...no way. I'm learning, though, and I'm now off to watch the tutorial...again.