Monday, March 18, 2019

A Fresh New Look...

for Spring.  I'm going to make an attempt to be cheerful.  Hah!  But, yes, I'll give it a go.  It's got to be cheerful someplace so why not here.  I'm working on lots of keys for customers all around the states and as the warranty key person for KawaiUSA.  Thankfully it keeps me very busy and financially in the black after having to give up much of my tuning business.  I still tune for established customers in Rockport and Gloucester and by select referrals within the two towns.  Much of my time is devoted to caring (or trying to) for my mother who has dementia.  It's not fun.  It's draining, frustrating, tiring, exasperating.........
But, even though I don't get out much other than errands, a once every 3 week visit with a friend, and very rarely a quick breakfast or dinner out with Ray, I am managing to find time to paint.  While it requires a lot of thought and energy, it is not directed toward caring for someone else.  And....it is a calming and relaxing process.  When I get to it, I'll post some pics of my more recent work.

For now you'll have to be satisfied with a brighter blog look.

No comments: