Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gosh, Darn, I've Been Tagged

And it's dickiebo who is to blame. Now if it were almost anyone else...but how can I say no to my blog twin? So the deal is: List seven little or little known facts about me. Then tag others by listing their blogs on this post and then leaving a 'you've been tagged' comment on their blogs requiring them to check back here to see what's up. Well, I'll go so far as answer, but since we seem to read similar blogs, I don't know who I'll tag. We'll see. Oh yeah, this HAS been around not too long ago making the odds of 'retagging' rather high.

  1. I've never dyed my hair. Not once, never. Probably never will. Unless it's to do something weird like make it blue or purple. Ya never know.
  2. I spent many years eating a bowl of popcorn every night. About two years ago I quit. Cold turkey. No more popcorn.
  3. I get vertigo when up too high. Only when I'm standing, looking up. Never when I'm sitting or looking down.
  4. I really and truly wish life were a whole lot simpler.
  5. My number one wish destination for a vacation is Australia.
  6. I miss Florida (but you should know that already).
  7. I love working...I just wish I could do it because I like it, not because I need the money.
There. Done. And I'm not specifically tagging anyone but I'd enjoy reading your list in the comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, m'deario. You don't kid me, though! Never dyed your hair? Tell your readers why. 'Cos you wear a ruddy WIG. Innit?

deb said...

Well, I think the 80 y/o set look a bit strange with blonde hair (or black or pale pink, etc.) and it looks even weirder having to let a dye job grow out - so why start. Gray doesn't bother me. I earned it.