Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've Committed Myself

Hah! Not what you think. Although the thought can be tempting...sleep, eat, no worries, can be as whacky as you feel like and no one wonders!

Truth is.............

I've sent in my table rental fee for the first craft fair of the season. It will take place on May 24th at the 'Old Firehouse Trust' building in Dock Square (Rockport). I'm almost ready for it with 15 framed 5X7's (see sidebar show), 2 dozen easel miniatures, and 10 packages of assorted art print notecards. I've built display racks and shelving. I have a table easel that displays "About the Artist" and a price list. I have packaging materials and of course, will have cash on hand to make change. I've created divided carrying boxes that will strap to a luggage cart. The only thing left is to find a suitable table covering.

It's a little early in the season, but it is Memorial Day weekend. If the weather cooperates there should be a lot of people in town.

Gosh I hope this goes well. Think good thoughts for me that day. Don't worry - I'll remind you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea. Don't forget to remind us, gal! Must say, you have been working!