Saturday, August 18, 2012

Business on Facebook

Since Facebook had already provided a basic page under my business name, I decided I'd better claim it.  I'm not a big fan of Facebook, nor of its clumsy approach for doing just about any kind of modifications, however, since people had visited the 'blank' page...well, you know how things go...

There's not much on the page right now.  I plan to add photos and some piano related tips in the future.  If you so desire check it out here and please Like me!
Me tuning at the RAA last year.

4 comments:

Bernard said...

I have to admit to knowing nothing at all about Facebook, except what I read in the papers that is. It doesn't seem a very good investment to me!
"Facebook shares were worth just half of their $38 flotation price today,(Aug 17) falling by 50pc in just three months to hit the unwelcome milestone and record low of $19."
Anyway Deb, I'll give you an "I like you" whatever that means? :)
By the way, have you heard from Dickiebo lately? I'm sure he'll give you another one.
Cheers....B

deb said...

Aww, thanks, Bernard. You have to have a Facebook account to officially 'Like' someone there. I'm not a fan of social media...an indicator of my age I guess.

Dickiebo checks in, just doesn't comment much. Sort of how I've been lately, too. He always sends a beautiful birthday card to me and Christmas as well. I keep meaning to let him know that the Christmas card I sent to him last year came back, to me, through the mail several months into the new year!

dickiebo said...

'If you so desire check it out here and please Like me!'
Like you? We all love you, Deb!!! lol
'...the Christmas card I sent to him last year came back, to me,...'
Hmmm, you didn't buy a return stamp, did you? chortle...

deb said...

Voila' there he is!

Thanks, dickiebo! I sent you a friend request from my personal
Facebook page.