Thursday, May 22, 2008

PIF

Huh? Yes, it is continuing. Dickiebo was treated to a surprise gift and the nice thought is to 're-pay' by sending a gift on to three other bloggers. Well, my dear blog twin chose me as one of the recipients and now I'm announcing my choices. So, although I may guess at actual street addresses based on the limited information these people have provided, in the past, on their blogs, I really could use updated information.

So Annette, Linda, and Rob...you have each been chosen to receive a gift. It is going to take me a couple days to actually 'collect' the gifts that I'll send, but they will truly represent Rockport. If you wish to increase the odds that I have your correct snail mail address by 100%, please email the information to me at a440deb@yahoo.com. You will receive your gift via snail mail shortly after I get your address.

Enjoy and 'Pay It Forward' if you so desire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good girl, Deb. You know it makes sense!