Sunday, August 20, 2006

My New CD

I don't often buy CDs. Mostly because it takes me forever to find or hear about something that I want to own. Last year I saw "The Five Browns" on a morning TV show. I was really impressed. They are five brothers and sisters performing on piano. I wanted their CD and my daughter bought it for me as a gift. It is a dual Disc, CD and DVD. Great fun. Well, they have another CD that came out this past April. While I was at Best Buy the other day, I decided to take a look. Hooray! I found it and it's fantastic. I am so excited! There are 15 selections and only one (number 12) that I'm not too fond of. I am soooo impressed, not only with their obvious ability, but with how extraordinarily well they perform together as a team AND individually. I think a few friends just may be getting this CD as a Christmas gift this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading your blog. I think I caught a glimpse of the Browns on an early morning show just as they were finishing. THere were 5 grands in a circle.
Amazig sound

deb said...

Yep. They did a shortened version of Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue. The complete version is track 1 on the new CD.