Saturday, April 07, 2007

How I Spent My Easter Weekend

And I just *thought* I'd have some free time!

The set on the bench (keytops and bushings) arrived on Thursday. Darn UPS delivered the other two sets at 7 p.m. on Friday! One set just keytops, the other in foreground keytops and backcheck leather. Click on the photo to enlarge it and you will see that the brown leather, over the green felt, sticking up on wires at the back of the keys in the front is worn out and will be replaced.

So, today I've been working from 5:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. I'm taking the rest of the evening off.

Tomorrow, Easter Sunday, I *will* go to church. I'm also cooking Easter dinner. And.......work, work, work.

2 comments:

dickiebo said...

All I can say is....."Bless you, child".

deb said...

I'm off and running..........!