Saturday, March 17, 2007

Slipping, Sliding, Mushy, Slushy...

Well, I could have done without this mess! Here's what we were left with from the storm. It's yucky, heavy snow. Not easy shoveling. My afternoon customer called to cancel (postpone to April 14). Too much heavy stuff to try to move so that I can carry in all my stuff. So this afternoon will be spent doing housework and shopwork. I'm taking my mom out to lunch first. So here's the garden shed - day two!








And here's the view out my door. The roof of my truck is in the foreground. The mess beyond is an over-the-ankle-deep enormous puddle of water and slush.

2 comments:

dickiebo said...

Deb; Is the flag in the distance, at half-mast? What is the building where it is?

deb said...

Sort of looks it, doesn't it? But, no. The building where it is located is actually not in the picture. It is up a hill to the right - a house where our former police chief (retired) and his wife live. He flies the US flag with the Marine Corps flag below on the staff.