By my twin of blogland dickiebo!
Here are the rules for this meaningful award:
The aims of this award:
* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
So....why do I blog?
My main reason for beginning was to establish a 'place' where my friends in Florida could check up on what I was doing. Phone calling is great, but not always convenient for both people. This way keeping in touch was made easier. Then I found that my blog gave me a place to meet people and 'talk'...sharing interests and stories, getting feedback. Here in blogland I can share with friends rather than always talking to myself (grin) and it's enjoyable to get a glimpse of life away from here.
[Wow, that sounds very mundane]
And now for satisfying my curiosity and tagging some others.
Heads up Annette and Claire (who has been silent for a while)
May I add that I wish Mary would start writing a blog?