Friday, September 10, 2010

Because Today Has Been Lousy

I am choosing to ignore it and post about other things.

The first other thing can be found in the sidebar.  I think I called it Happening in Rockport.  Not sure and I'm not stopping writing this to check.  You get the idea and can find it.  Clicking on it will take you to a blog that has information about some of the goings on in Rockport.  I meant to add this a long time ago.  Life got in the way and I totally forgot about it until today...when life was so much in the way that I had to think of other things to remain sane.

Second new thing is the latest 'Recent Read'.  An engrossing book that explores the ins and outs of undercover work in retrieval of art treasures from around the world.  Written as a memoir, of sorts, "Priceless", by Robert Wittman was more than worth the price!  One of those hard to put down reads, stay up later than you should at night, and also blatantly honest in relating the difficulties working with and within the FBI.  Click on the image of the book to go to Wittman's website.

No comments: