Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cellar Studio

I had not intended to post photos of each little oil painting. However, it has been requested by a couple of you. I probably should have a separate blog for this, or perhaps a 'gallery' web page, but, well, that would just mean more accounts and more work. I'm not up for that. So for now you'll have to put up with the stuff showing up here.

It is with some trepidation that I post the photos. The colors are never right and the details are somehow lost. I think the ones that will be posted in this entry have too much glare. The biggest problem is that I don't know exactly how they will appear other than they won't look like they do in person. That's discouraging.

That said....
"Annisquam Light"
"The Pewter Shop"
"Marsh House, Essex"

This afternoon I took a drive around and did some photo taking for painting ideas. Presently in the works at the Cellar Studio are two paintings depicting Motif #1, one of Good Harbor Beach, and one that will be called "On the Rocks".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'On The Rocks' aka 'Whisky Galore'! All you artists are the same.High livin'types.

deb said...

Oh I only wish.

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! Sign me up to to OWN one!