Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nuttin' and Sumpin'

Nothing much to write about tonight.looking up our snow-laden Linden tree at night

Yes, the snow finally stopped, but the cold certainly hasn't. Tomorrow should be another doozie (is that how you spell doozie?) Anyway, tomorrow is the big library book event and I'll post about that. I've put a new book in the sidebar (not the music related one) and I'll have to comment about that at some point. I've had a little boost in the key work business this week and some more calls indicating more of the same. Promising. I haven't heard from the DTA. Gee a person could starve while waiting!

Speaking of food...'A' had the day off today and I had a lot of catching up in the shop, so since we were all to be home together at dinner time...I made English Pancakes for everyone. English Pancakes. That's what my dad called them because that's what his mom called them. He was always the one that would make them (for our family). When I was a kid, most of my friends wanted to be invited to our house for English Pancake Night. Imagine a crepe...but not with healthy vegetables or shrimp or anything good for you wrapped up inside. Instead imagine that crepe rolled up surrounding a lot of melting butter and a generous sprinkling of sugar.

Yummmmmmmm.

No comments: