Thursday, October 12, 2006

Not Complaining

But the full moon hasn't given up, yet!

So, did I say that incoming work was picking up a bit? Very shortly the Kawai owners will be at the door to see (and hear) the finished organ and pay the balance due. This is great as I can now get the next organ in the works.

Keywork has also picked up. But here's the full moon bit...the work is not from tech's. I have been sent the customers directly by their piano technicians. Now, keywork is keywork, and it *is* the majority of my income, but I have never done sooooo much "direct" work and I really prefer to deal with the tech. It should be the piano techs sending their customer's stuff. I can't figure out why this is happening all of a sudden. Weird. I've got four "non trade" jobs in less than one week. I can't remember ever having one in the previous ten years! Just strange.

No comments: