Friday, November 17, 2006

I Hate Change (sometimes)

Well, I finally broke down and converted this blog to their "new" system. I hope this works as well as the old or I am really going to be irritated. Actually, I got tired of the messages coming up requesting politely that I do it....so it's done. I get used to something...teach myself a system...and just as I am comfortable with it, someone changes the system. I hate it.

On the other hand I could really use a pleasant change. It's been a rough week or so. Topping it off is that it seems some family members have decided that my purpose in life is to wait on, run to get for, interrupt, whine at, and CONSTANTLY complain from morning to night. I could scream. It's driving me nuts. I want to run away from home :-( (maybe just for a little while?)

1 comment:

deb said...

Just checking :-)