Monday, November 06, 2006

Ohhh, The Nerve of Some People

A tech came to pick up keys this morning. He writes out the check for payment asking me for today's date. I tell him and get, "well, I think it is the 7th, but okay". Why then did he ask?

Then he proceeds to say that he wasn't happy with the last key job that I did for him. I asked why and he went into a rather vague description. I got him to narrow in on what the problem was and it is not on any set of keys that I did for him. He insists that it is. I explained why it couldn't be and he still insists. Then he takes the check that he has just written for the work I just did and puts it in his wallet.

I'm *really* *#!XYZ'd* by this time and said, "Excuse me, but I believe that's MY check you are putting in YOUR wallet!" With an oh, yeah he hands it to me. He takes the bundle of keys and leaves.

So I'm really...........I know that he is "inventing", maybe intentionally, maybe not. I check my records and I didn't even do the set he is talking about. I am soooooo fed up with him. I'm fed up with dealing with his company. They are pains. They either want discounts or have a rush job. On big jobs they take forever to pay. Actually I have given up on payment on a job for them and will not consider "bailing them out" when the time comes they want help with it. They are rarely on time and very often are "no-shows". I no longer want to do ANYTHING for them.

No comments: