Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some Quick News

I hate when I've been away from the house and return to find that I have missed a call. Okay usually this isn't a problem because most people know to leave me a message. I've made a point to emphasize this cuz it just drives me nuts when they don't. I have caller ID. It's frustrating sometimes but the benefit of ignoring 800 number calls is great. I have it for some other reasons, too. Anyway, my mom and I went out for a quick bite tonight and when I got home the caller ID was flashing. I looked at the answering machine. No message. I checked to see who the call was from. PRIVATE. (see? frustrating) Now this really drives me crazy! There is absolutely nothing I can do, and really, there is no need to think that there should be. About an hour later the phone rings. I dashed in from the other room to look at the ID....PRIVATE. Twice??? In a row??? I grabbed the phone before the machine picked up. Yeah, yeah, I probably should at least screen the call considering "the other" reason I have the machine, but what if there is no message again. And besides, twice in a row and I "want" to know who's calling.

Guess What?!!!

I've got a key bushing job coming from Alaska! :-D

For Christmas, I've asked for a US map that I can put on the bulletin board in my shop. I want to start putting push pins in to show all the different places that I get work from. This was an idea that my mom had and will be interesting for customers and techs that stop by. If Santa doesn't bring one I'm going to buy my own....I've just got to be "good" and wait.

WOW, all the way from Alaska.

No comments: