Thursday, November 06, 2008

Crafty News

Well, I finally got a phone call from the woman in charge of table rentals for the holiday fair at the school. Since I requested information back on September whatever, she has moved my name to first on the waiting list. So....

who knows.

I am, however, participating in the Rockport United Methodist Church's Craft Bazaar, on Saturday, December 13th from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.I got out my stuff today and I also built a display surface for more necklaces. The photograph shows a trial set-up. Not precisely how it will be, but a general "it'll work this way". The actual display table will be bigger and there will be a couple things I'll be adding. Since it is for the holiday shopping season, I want to sparkle it up a little. I'm going to sprinkle shiny, silver 'confetti' snowflakes around on the cloth and maybe, just maybe, find some reasonably priced, battery-powered, mini, white Christmas lights to intertwine in the display.

As of writing this, everything is packed away again and I'm doing some packing for a trip to the other Cape tomorrow. See ya when I get back!

No comments: