Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Horrorscope

Wow. I don't really believe in these things but, wow.

(Oh yeah, the title word play is intentional)

So, back to wow.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
Your talents and abilities should be used to the fullest on things that could have a good effect upon your material circumstances. You have what it takes to derive returns from more than one source.

Certainly the stars don't expect me to take on yet another 'job'! Number four? I think not.

******************************

I've added another painting to the Cellar Studio. It's an 8 X 10 oils of the Bluenose II, an adaptation from a newspaper photo. It won't be making the craft fair rounds. Don't know what will happen with it. Just felt like painting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALL the pics are super, Deb.
Clearly, from the horrorscope, you have spare time so..........(competition to insert the best suggestion here!)

Anonymous said...

How was the Nicholas Sparks book? Does it have a truly happy ending? I know they usually do, but after message-in-a-bottle, I've always been a little bit wary...

Did you check out Etsy?

deb said...

Yes, although it keeps you wondering until...you are very welcome to borrow it. The previous book, 'Edgar Sawtelle' did not have a happy ending. I was a bit concerned with the Spark's book but then was very relieved.

Yep, checked it out. My major problem is having the time to deal with it all. Although dickiebo seems to think I'm rolling in spare time, I'm continually falling behind!

Back to work.