A friend mentioned getting together for fun. She thought I could use some. It got me thinking. Not only about what I consider to be fun, but when was the last time that I did stuff that others would consider fun.
So, I guess the easiest is to think about what I have done that others would consider fun.
- I splurged and went to the Piano Technician's Guild Convention and Seminar last June. Although it was work to get everything set for going, and although I attended classes while there, it *was* fun. I got to see friends that I hadn't seen in years. I met a lot of new friends including some that I "met" online. I got to eat out *every* meal!
- I go shopping every once in a while for stuff that I just want, but don't really need.
- Meeting friends out for a meal. Arranged or not.
- Keeping up with some blog friend's lives. I enjoy reading what they are up to. These are three people that I have never met offline.
- I enjoy reading email from some friends that I know offline but never have opportunity to meet up with. It's fun to hear their news.
- Sometimes my work is fun. I enjoy my work. It's fun when I get to do something totally new and challenging.
Hmmmmm......I guess the list *is* rather slim.