Thursday, December 21, 2006

Don't You Just Hate It When.....

You're all set to watch a show and they change the programming. GRRRRRRRRR.

I *really* wanted to see the Storm Stories about the "Can Do". Really, really, really.

Went out for dinner, did an errand, folded laundry, sat down to tune in and they changed it. I couldn't believe it. I checked the Channel Line-up. Yep, 7:30, Weather Channel, Coast Guard Storm Stories. Nope.

Last minute change evidently. Even the Weather Channel, just before 7:30, had an advert on for the show (that preempted Storm Stories) saying that it would be on at 8. Then 7:30 rolls around and they say "welcome to a two hour special showing of (whatever it was)".

So....my apologies to any of you who were also looking forward to watching. Yeah, I know, it's not my fault they changed it, but I still feel bad having made the announcement here.

No comments: